Positive Psychology Coaching
Thank you for your interest in Positive Psychology coaching!
To start you off on your journey to exploring the world of coaching, I've outlined some information to help you get acclimated in understanding what is coaching, how it can help you and how the coaching process works.
Ultimately, my role is to support clients by supporting their goals, desire for a more fulfilling life and potential to create the life they want. Ready? Let's begin!
What is coaching and how can it help you?
Coaching is a way to receive support on your journey towards greater happiness and mastery in your life.
What is the role of a coach?
A coach's role is to support the client by:
- helping the client clarify and set goals
- encouraging the client to commit to inspired action
- encouraging the client to improve him/herself and his/her personal skills
- giving a fresh perspective on an issue or challenge
- encouraging and empowering the client to be the best version of themselves
what is Positive Psychology Coaching?
Positive psychology and coaching are a natural fit. Positive psychology provides important empirical underpinnings to the techniques and strategies that coaches use to help clients realize their goals on the path to greater well-being. A coach with a Positive Psychology background can provide the client new tools and techniques backed with the scientific rigor that Positive Psychology is founded on.
What benefits does working with a coach provide?
Coaching is not consulting or therapy. The coaching process allows the client to go deeper into oneself to find the answers within. The skills that a client walk away with will help him/her throughout the rest of his/her life in providing ways to look at a situation in order to find a solution to a problem.
What type of questions do coaching clients ask?
- How can I manage my time better to achieve all I want in life?
- What should I do next in my career or how can I approach a career change?
- How can I reduce the stress in my job or my life?
- How can I achieve a better balance between work life and home life?
- What skills do I need to grow and develop further personally and professionally?
- How can I improve my relationship(s)?
What are the reasons people seek a coach?
There are numerous reasons why folks seek out help from a coach. Some of the ways include achieving a life goal, navigating a career change, achieving health goals and enhancing/changing relationships. Think of the coach as your advocate, the one who reminds you of your strengths and goals, supports you through challenges and celebrates the wins with you.
What are next steps if I'm interested in learning more to see if coaching is right for me?
If you are ready to get started OR if you are curious and want more information, schedule a FREE phone consultation. Together we'll discuss to see if this is the right path for you and how you can benefit from coaching.
I'm ready to begin! What should I do to get prepared for my 1st session?
Following your FREE phone consultation, please review the Discovery Session section on the right navigation and complete/submit the forms.
Note: The Discovery Session forms should be completed 24-hours prior to your session in order to maximize our time together.
How do I schedule my coaching sessions?
- Click on Book an Appointment to book a session.
- Prior to each coaching session (not including the Discovery Session), please complete the form under On-going Coaching Sessions on the right navigation.
Note: The Coaching Strategy Form should be completed 24-hours prior to your session in order to maximize our time together.
If you decided that coaching is right for you, please fill out the following forms: New Client Profile, Coaching Agreement and Discovery Questions (below). Theinformation gathered will be used in your Discovery Session. Please complete this form 24 hours prior to our appointment.
ON-GOING COACHING SESSIONS
After the initial Discovery Session, we will meet regularly to follow up on the goals you've set. As you continue to explore and move towards achieving your goals, please come prepared to each session by filling out the Coaching Session Strategy form (above). This form will help us maximize our session time together. Please fill it out and submit 24 hours prior to your coaching session.