ONLINE / VIRTUAL HYPNOTHERAPY SESSION
If you're curious to see how online/virtual hypnotherapy works, it's recommended to try it out for your first session - the New Client session. This gives you a feel for how hypnosis works in a online/virtual setting at the same time getting comfortable with your hypnotherapist. Experience it for yourself...and know it's just as effective as in-person session. Most clients prefer doing a session from the comfort of their own home vs coming into the office. Being relaxed and comfortable is key for tapping into the subconscious mind. Plus, you can save $$$ on your follow up hypnotherapy sessions. Give it a try!
First time client session: $100
Online/virtual session: $125
Past Life Regression sessions: $150
Packages are available. Inquire for details.
Read more about what happens during your initial new client hypnotherapy session.
Online/Virtual hypnotherapy sessions can be done in the comfort of your own home. Sessions are conducted over the phone in combination with Skype or Google Hangouts.
Here's a few things to keep in mind before considering a virtual session.
- Please turn off all electronic devices during the session.
- Pets, children and other adults should not be present during a session.
- Notify household members you will be in session and request the need for privacy and quiet.
- Find a comfortable place in your home: either a couch, recliner or bed along with pillows and blankets work best.
- A headset / handsfree device is preferred and highly recommended to use during the session. Speakerphone is not recommended.
- A laptop/tablet is preferred and highly recommended to use during the session.
HOW DOES A ONLINE/VIRTUAL SESSION WORK?
Virtual sessions are conducted via Zoom conference bridge (audio and video). It is HIGHLY recommended to join the bridge via a laptop/tablet with a handsfree device. Please ensure you have a solid WiFi or data connection prior to your appointment to help avoid technology glitches and ensure a productive virtual hypnotherapy session.
- Your mobile phone: As a reminder, please have your ringer and alerts set to silent mode (not vibrate mode).
- Zoom Conference Bridge: We will be using my Zoom conference bridge for our session.
- Laptop / Tablet: the use of a laptop / tablet will be needed for the session. If you plan to use a tablet, please ensure it has a stand/ability to prop up the device so it's hands-free. Mute (not vibe mode) the volume on the laptop/tablet during the session.
- Hands-free device: A headset / handsfree device is preferred and highly recommended to use during the session. Speakerphone is not recommended.
- Once our session begins, we will work through setting up how the laptop/tablet should be positioned. We will work together to ensure that the technology won't get in the way of a productive session. Setup typically takes a few minutes at the beginning of our session and then again right before the hypnosis portion begins.